This Vegan Pizza Snack board is a great way to get lots of veggies and delicious pizza in finger-food form!
For the board
|1||Wholly Veggie! Margherita Pizza|
|1||Wholly Veggie! Naked Cauliflower Crust|
|1||Wholly Veggie! Classic Cheese Pizza|
|1 cup||Pizza Sauce|
|3-4||Mini cucumbers, sliced|
|1/3 cup||Black olives|
|1/3 cup||Green olives|
|Your favourite vegan charcuterie (vegan salami, sliced seitan, and vegan cheeses)|
|Marinated mushrooms (Recipe below)|
|1 pint (227g)||Cremini mushrooms, washed and quartered|
|3 cloves||Garlic, finely minced/crushed|
|1/4 cup||Olive oil|
|1/4 cup||White vinegar|
|1/2 tsp||Chili flakes|
|2 Tbsp||Chopped fresh parsley|
- In a large skillet (like a cast iron pan), panfry the quartered the mushrooms and season with a generous sprinkle of salt.
- Cook the mushrooms until they release a good amount of water, about 7-10 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a jar and let stand while you assemble the marinade.
- In a bowl, whisk together garlic, olive oil, white vinegar, chili flakes, parsley, and salt and pour over the mushrooms. Let sit for at least 20 minutes before eating, but for best results, let marinated for at least an hour in the fridge!
To assemble the Pizza Snack Board:
- Bake the Margherita and Classic Cheese pizza according to package instructions. Bake the Naked Cauliflower Crust until just browned (about 10 minutes).
- Cut up all three into snack-sized pieces, and arrange on the board with gently heated pizza sauce (to dip the Naked Cauliflower Crust), tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, green olives, mini peppers, and your favourite vegan meats. You could also add some Earth Island cheese slices for more of a classic charcuterie + cheese board vibe! Enjoy with dunking veggies and the pizza in pizza sauce and snack on it while watching your favourite show. Perfect for a date night in!