Approximately 10 cakes
Need a simple healthy appetizer for that holiday party? Maybe a side dish for dinner that will make everyone will say, "Can I get seconds?!". Look no further!
Veggie Full Cakes
|2 teaspoons||Psyllium husk|
|1 Bag||Southwest Broccoli Meal|
|1||English cucumber, grated onto a towel, salted and ALL juice squeezed out|
|1 Tablespoon||Olive Oil|
|1 teaspoon||Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Cup||Chickpea Flour|
|1/2 Cup||Vegan Mozzarella or Feta|
Dill Cashew Cream
|1 Cup||Raw cashews soaked in water overnight and drained|
|1/2 Cup||Veggie Broth|
|2 Tablespoons||Lemon Juice|
For the cakes:
1. Mix together the psyllium husk and water and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, add the husk mixture and mix well.
3. On medium/high heat, spoon the mixture onto a greased pan (I did 1/8 cup for each cake) and cook until both sides are golden brown.
For the Cashew Cream:
1. Combine all ingredients (except for the dill!) in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
2. Transfer to a bowl and add the dill. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat!