4 (4 Small Pizzas)
Delicious mini cauliflower crust pizzas!
|6 cups||Frozen Cauliflower rice|
|3 tbsp||Ground chia seeds|
|¼ cup||Water + 1 tbsp|
|½ cup||Almond Flour|
|2 tsp||Natural yeast|
|½ tsp||Garlic Power|
- Barbeque Sauce
- Wholly Veggie Kung Pao Brocolli, Baked
- Sautéed diced onions and tomatoes
- Vegan mozzarella shredded cheese
- Microwave cauliflower rice as directed. When cooled enough to handle, scoop cauliflower rice into a nut milk bag or a thin towel. Squeeze all of the water out as much as you can. It needs to be really dry.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cauliflower rice, ground chia, water, almond flour, nutritional yeast, salt and garlic powder. Mix well, Then form dough into a ball with your hands.
- Lay dough onto parchment paper (any size you want). Flatten the dough with your hands, getting it as level and circular as possible, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes or more until golden.
- Layer on the pizza toppings. First, the barbecue sauce, then diced tomatoes and onions, the chopped Wholly broccoli and then top with vegan cheese!
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.